Expertise Center for Lifestyle Medicine
Welcome to Expertise Center for Lifestyle Medicine - your dedicated source for Lifestyle Medicine, where we believe in the power of a healthy lifestyle as a foundation for well-being and preventive and curative care. As a leading center in the field of Lifestyle Medicine, we combine our knowledge and passion to guide individuals towards a holistic approach to health.
At Expertise Center for Lifestyle Medicine, we recognize that nutrition, exercise, sleep and stress management are not only essential for treating health problems, but also for preventing them. Our expert teams of doctors, dietitians, physiotherapists and lifestyle coaches work together to develop tailor-made programs that meet the unique needs of each individual.
What sets us apart
What sets us apart is our scientifically based approach to Lifestyle Medicine. We base our approach on recent medical developments and innovations, and we strive to increase awareness about the impact of lifestyle on health. Our goal is not just to treat health conditions, but to change lives by promoting lasting, positive change.
Whether you are looking for support with weight management, stress reduction, diabetes prevention or general well-being, the Lifestyle Medicine Expertise Center is ready to guide you on your journey to a healthier and more vital life. Contact us today and discover how Lifestyle Medicine can make a difference in your life. Your well-being starts here.
Jan has long-term treatment-resistant pain in his back with radiation to the right leg. He cannot sleep because of this. As a result, Jan has become increasingly tired and gloomy.
- The GP knows that Jan has morbid obesity, a reduced heart function due to a myocardial infarction in the past, sleep apnea syndrome, diabetes and chronic intestinal complaints.
- The GP decides to make a referral to the rehabilitation specialist. Then just get moving.
- The physiotherapist cannot solve it.
- The neurologist diagnosed a mild hernia in the back with degenerative abnormalities.
- The orthopedic surgeon indicates that his right knee is 'worn out', but that Jan is not yet eligible for knee replacement surgery.
- The cardiologist has indicated that there is nothing else to adjust to the heart medication.
- Jan has already visited a dietician 3 times, a short conversation once a month, which was unsuccessful.